We’re returning to recreation this fall, and are meeting all local, state and federal guidelines as we continue to prioritize community health and safety.
FVPD is limiting class sizes for social distancing and has increased sanitization within our facilities. Unfortunately, we’ve had to reduce our usual number of offerings, as some programs are not possible under current Phase 4 restrictions. Please visit this page and the website frequently as we continue to make updates in accordance with current health guidelines.
See below for a detailed list of the status of our amenities:
Blackberry Farm: Blackberry Farm will not be opening for the 2020 season, including Pumpkin Weekends and Holiday Express. Open for private rentals and wedding ceremonies (for groups of 50 or less) only.
Red Oak Nature Center: Closed. Trails and outdoor amenities remain open.
Eola Community Center: Open for Fox Fitness, eCARE and select programming.
Prisco Community Center: Open for Fox Fitness, eCARE and select programming.
Vaughan Athletic Center: Open for Fox Fitness, lap swim, therapy pool, leisure pool, eCARE and select programming.
Fox Fitness: Open. Fox Fitness is excited to offer a safe workout space for you to meet your fitness goals. We’ve increased staff and safety screenings, floorplans for social distancing, enhanced sanitization procedures and additional fitness spaces to keep our members safe! Click here to see how we’re keeping you safe.
Vaughan Tennis Center: Open for select programming and court reservations.
Outdoor Tennis/Pickleball Courts: Open
Dog Parks: Open
Disc Golf: Open
Skate Parks: Open
Outdoor Basketball and Volleyball Courts: Open
Outdoor Restrooms: Open
Outdoor Shelters: Open
Garden Plots: Open
Orchard Valley Golf Course: Open
Athletic Fields: While we are unable to offer leagues, we’re open for instructional programs and intramurals.
We look forward to serving you.
How We Keep You Safe
- All equipment has been socially distanced to DEOC recommendations.
- Machine Cleaning: Fitness equipment will be constantly cleaned by Operations staff throughout the day. We’re asking members to clean each piece of equipment they use, both before and after use.
- Group Exercise: Classes are scheduled with 30 minutes in between to allow proper sanitation.
- Please respect social distancing and use best individual hygiene practices as you return to our facilities.
- Please wear face coverings over your nose and mouth when entering and exiting the facility, whenever not exercising and when you’re within 6 feet of others.
- Our restrooms and locker rooms will be open; however, saunas and steam rooms will be closed. Towel service will not be provided.
Have you or a member of your household experienced:
- A fever of 100.4°F or higher in the last 14 days?
- Contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
- Any body aches or fatigue that can’t be explained?
- An unexplained cough or sore throat?
- A persistent headache in the last 48 hours?