2121 W. Indian Trail, Aurora, Illinois ● 630-907-9600 ● Directions
Vaughan Tennis Center Reopening July 8!
We’re pleased to announce we’re offering our summer tennis program at Washington Park beginning June 13. Several adjustments have been made to the program including staggered start times and smaller class sizes to follow the State’s COVID-19 guidelines for tennis programming. In most cases, we will not have the ability to accommodate wait-lists as we must adhere to our pro to student ratios. However, we do encourage you to register for the wait-list if a program you desire is full. If we have the ability to create an entirely new class at a different time to accommodate a wait-list, that’s the route we will take. Registration is currently open and available online only.
Tennis tailored to you!
Whether you’re experienced competitor or a purely social player, you’ll love the action and spirit on our courts. Join us for lessons, leagues and open play from late August to May!
- Enhanced pro shop featuring racquets, apparel, footwear, accessories, and stringing and gripping services
- Nine newly resurfaced deco-turf (hard) indoor courts
- Home to 10 Northern Illinois Traveling Tennis League (NITTL) women’s teams
- Home to the Illinois High School Tennis Coaches Association Annual Conference and Workshop
- Choice of off-site practice alternative for regional high schools and colleges such as Aurora University, North Central College, West Aurora H.S., Illinois Math and Science Academy
- Advance reservations
- Men’s and women’s skill clinics
- Discounted court rates
- Traveling team sign-up
- League and tournament play
- Private instruction
Fun, exercise, connection and upping your game at a great value – contact us at (630) 907-8067 to further discuss our tennis tailored to you at Vaughan Tennis Center.
United States Tennis Association
The national governing body for tennis, USTA promotes and develops the sport’s growth on every level in the U.S. It focuses on community tennis; diversity and inclusion; officiating; player development; and the organization’s 17 regional sections.
USTA court time is reserved at select times on weekends at Vaughan Tennis Center. If you’re interested in playing on a team or becoming a captain, please contact us at (630) 907-8067 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Vaughan Junior Tennis Academy offers year-round tennis for young people ranging from first-timers to national-level players. Led by Youth Tennis Coordinator Jonathan Kerch, the academy teaches the essentials of the sport and inspires young players to pursue their potential in a fun and safe environment.