Convenient. Affordable. Memorable. Your tour bus is boarding…
You have places to go and attractions to see. But who needs to hassle of planning, organizing, driving, and parking? We’ll take care of it all – just pick out your favorite trip(s) and show up.
Enjoy a comfortable ride in our new 25-passenger bus equipped with a bathroom.
Select from a variety of trips for a variety of ages! Trips are convenient and affordable. Destinations may include lake/river cruises, casinos, theatre performances, professional sporting events, gardens, festivals, wineries/breweries, shopping, and so much more!
Trip Information and Reminders
- All tours and visits listed require a good amount of walking. Wear sturdy, comfortable shoes and be prepared for frequent walking throughout the day’s activities.
- Plan to arrive for all trips at least 15 minutes before departure times. The bus leaves promptly at the scheduled time.
- Trip return times are approximate; traffic delays and bad weather can add travel time to a trip.
- Call 630-859-8606 for cancellations. Refunds (minus a $5 cancellation fee) will be given ONLY if the trip seat can be filled or the show ticket can be sold.
- Call two weeks before a trip for special accommodation requests such as wheelchairs or diet restrictions.
- Due to safety concerns for all passengers and visibility issues for the bus driver, the park district will only be able to transport flat-folding walkers when traveling on the FVPD bus. Any other accommodations need to be made in advance when registering by contacting Jennifer Rackmyer at 630-859-8606.