What has changed with Fox Valley Park District Youth Sports programs?
- We’ve transitioned from contracted sports offerings to our own in-house brand – MVP Sports Academy.
- We won’t be using third-party coaches – we’re hiring and training our own talent to ensure they provide your child with the best possible Fox Valley Park District experience.
What are the goals of the MVP programs?
- High quality, progressive curriculum
- Promote sportsmanship and skill development
- Age appropriate instruction for ages 2 to 12
- High-energy, well-trained coaches
- Preparation for league play
Why did the District make these changes?
- We are committed ensuring social equity, access for all, residents to our programs. By using our own staff, we’re able to bring costs down and add the benefit of scholarship eligibility.
[su_pullquote]MVP Sports Academy’s goal is to provide our community with diverse opportunities to participate in quality, affordable youth athletic programs and camps for a fun, educational and safe recreation experience. [/su_pullquote]
Coaches Needed – Apply Today!
For more information, please contact: