What has changed with Fox Valley Park District Youth Sports programs?
- We’ve transitioned from contracted sports offerings to our own in-house brand – MVP Sports Academy.
- We won’t be using third-party coaches – we’re hiring and training our own talent to ensure they provide your child with the best possible Fox Valley Park District experience.
What are the goals of the MVP programs?
- High quality, progressive curriculum
- Promote sportsmanship and skill development
- Age appropriate instruction for ages 2 to 12
- High-energy, well-trained coaches
- Preparation for league play
Why did the District make these changes?
- We are committed ensuring social equity, access for all, residents to our programs. By using our own staff, we’re able to bring costs down and add the benefit of scholarship eligibility.
MVP Sports Academy’s goal is to provide our community with diverse opportunities to participate in quality, affordable youth athletic programs and camps for a fun, educational and safe recreation experience.
Coaches Needed – Apply Today!
For more information, please contact: