- Facility Listings
- Contact Us
- Board of Trustees
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Strategic Plan
- Park Bench & OSPRI Updates
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Gift Cards
- FVPD Green Team
- Scholarship Program
- Memorial Tree and Bench Program
- Park Foundation
- Public Notices
- Rules and Regulations
- Freedom of Information Act
- Eola Fitness Center
- Prisco Fitness Center
- Vaughan Fitness Center
- Splash Country Water Park
- Phillips Park Aquatic Center
- Outdoor Season Passes and Daily Rates
- Outdoor Water Parks - Weather Closings/Updates
- Outdoor Swim Lessons & Programs
- Vaughan Indoor Water Park
- Indoor Swim Lessons & Programs
- Indoor Water Exercise
- Indoor Annual Passes and Daily Rates
- Aquatic Policies
Athletic Field Conditions
Your son has a baseball game tonight. First pitch is at 6 p.m. But it's pouring rain as you look out the window at 3 o'clock. An hour later, the sun is back out and skies have cleared. So the question begs...
"Will today's game be played? Or will it be postponed due to wet field conditions?"
Well, wonder no more! The Fox Valley Park District has partnered with Rainout Line to provide you instant information and up-to-the-minute reports on field conditions - every field.
It's faster and easier than ever to get updates. In addition to the rainout hotline and the Park District website, take advantage of free Smartphone apps and sign up for automated text message and e-mail alerts - you'll always be in the know!
Click photo to view specific update page
How to get text alerts or emails when your field is updated
1) Click on your sport (above).
2) On the update page, click on email and text alerts.
3) On the right side click on the corresponding tab (you can do both if you would like).
a) Email – answer the 3 questions. Click submit.
b) Text – answer the 3 questions. Click submit.
How to create a user account and create favorites
1) Go to www.rainoutline.com and click on log in.
2) Enter your first name, last name and email address. Answer the security question (case sensitive) and click submit.
3) Follow directions for email verification and password set up.
4) Once on the corresponding page, click on the star on the right of each field you want to add to your favorites list.