In the spirit of the community’s health, safety and well-being – our top priority – the Fox Valley Park District has made the difficult decision to close Splash Country Water Park and Phillips Park Family Aquatic Center for the entirety of the 2020 season.
Season pass holders receive awesome perks!
- Unlimited admission to Phillips Park Family Aquatic Center
AND Splash Country Water Park
- Discounted admission to special events at both water parks
- Early entry on weekdays – 15 minutes before park opens to public
- Bring a Free Guest: three dates throughout the summer
- $15 off outdoor aquatic birthday parties and after-hours rentals
- Discounted outdoor aquatic program fees and rentals
Looking forward to seeing you in 2021!
– BEGIN JUNE 1
(ages 13 to 61)
|Child (2Y to 12Y) / Senior (62Y & up)||$65||$79|
|Family Pass for 4 *||$260||$316|
|Each additional family member*||$65||$79|
|Children under 2||FREE|
|* A family is a maximum of 2 adults and unmarried children 21 and under living at the residence. Children 22 and over living at the home, and any other relative or individual, may not be included in this household. They are considered individual residents and must be set up and registered as an individual household.|
RESIDENCY NOTE: Resident rates apply to those who live within the geographic boundaries of the Fox Valley Park District and pay property taxes to the District. For water parks only, resident rates also apply to those who pay their water bill to the City of Aurora. If you are uncertain about your residency status, please check your current property tax bill. Children under 2 are free and do not need an ID card.