Lincoln Park Dog Park ● Directions
Mingle with other pet owners and let your dog get some exercise off-leash at the Lincoln Park Dog Park. The Dog Park is located on the south side of Lincoln Park, at Russell and Lakewood on the west side of Aurora
Gregory Island Dog Park ● Directions
Featuring a spacious fenced area for small dogs (35 pounds and under) and room to roam for large dogs (35 pounds and over), Gregory Island Dog Park is located on Indian Trail, just west of Route 25. The park is bordered by the Fox River on both sides.
Stuart Sports Complex Dog Park ● Directions
The Park District’s newest dog park opened in September of 2014 as part of the Stuart Sports Complex expansion and features 15 spacious acres for fun-loving dogs to run and roam (see map link below). Separate areas are offered for large and small dogs, and a 30-vehicle parking lot provides convenience for all.
Sunrise to one hour past sunset.
Tags are $25 for residents and $50 for non-residents.
It’s easy and convenient for dog owners to obtain the required dog tags for 2017. The Park District is accepting applications online, by mail (simply download a Dog Park Permit Application) or in person. Your dog tag will arrive at your home via mail in a matter of days!
Register by mail
Download a Dog Park Permit Application and mail payment to the address below.
Register in person
Cole Administration Center, 101 W. Illinois Ave., Aurora, IL (Directions)
Monday through Friday between the hours of 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.
IMPORTANT: Whether applying online, by mail or in person, dog owners must provide either a county-issued rabies tag or a rabies certificate from a registered veterinarian showing the expiration date. A dog tag will not be issued without up-to-date rabies information.
Questions? Call the Park Police Office at 630-264-7421 during regular business hours
• Dog owners are solely responsible for the actions of their dogs.
• All dogs must be registered with the Park District and wear a valid tag.
• Dogs must be inoculated, healthy and wear a current rabies tag.
• For their own safety, children must be 48 inches tall to enter the dog park.
• No strollers allowed.
• Dogs should be removed from the park at the first signs of aggression.
• Animals with a history of aggressive behavior will be banned from the park.
• Owners must pick up after their dogs.
• Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult while in the dog park.
• Children should not pet dogs unless permission is granted from the owner.
• Only 2 dogs per person are allowed per visit.
• Owners should refill holes dug by their dog.
• Female dogs in heat are not allowed in the park.
• Dogs must be leashed when outside the dog park.
• Avoid bringing any food, treats or chews into the park.
• Violators of the above rules will be subject to removal from the park and suspension of park privileges.
For emergencies and after-hour incidents, call the Fox Valley Park District Police at 630-450-7024