555 S. Eola Road, Aurora, Illinois ● 630-851-8990 ● Directions
The right FIT for everybody.
Fox Fitness at Eola is dedicated to fitness excellence with quality equipment and programs designed to offer the best value for the fitness dollar.
Fox Fitness at Eola amenities:
- Initial fitness support upon enrollment: orientation, body composition assessment and blood pressure screening
- Full-service fitness floor with more than 95 pieces of cardio and weight training equipment plus free weights
- State-of-the-art strength equipment, including Life Fitness, Precore, Hammer Strength, Body Masters, and Cybex
- Cardiovascular conditioning center with treadmills, upright and recumbent cycles, stair climbers and ellipticals featuring Life Fitness, Precore, Stair Masters and Sci-Fit
- Complimentary towel service
- Nationally certified personal trainers and group exercise instructors
- Three-lane, 1/6-mile indoor sports track
- Group exercise studio featuring cardio, body sculpting, Zumba, Yoga and more
- Pass holder access locker room with showers and sauna
- Open gym: badminton, basketball, table tennis and volleyball
- Child care service
- Personal Training Packages – Discover the benefits of personal training
Monday to Friday: 5 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday: 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
All-inclusive Daily Pass
Indoor Track Pass
Individuals (Ages 11 and up): Residents: $2 / Non-residents: $3
Daily Fitness Pass
Individuals: Residents: $8 / Non-residents: $10
Students/Seniors: Residents: $6 / Non-residents: $8
Residents must show valid driver’s license.
Eola / Prisco Fitness Membership
Annual access to Fox Fitness at Eola / Prisco
|Pass Type||Monthly EFT**||Enrollment Fee||Annual Fee|
|Individual||$33(R) / $39(N)||$29||$396(R) / $468(N)|
|Couple||$49(R) / $58(N)||$49||$588(R) / $696(N)|
|Student/Senior||$25(R) / $32(N)||$29||$300(R) / $384(N)|
|Senior Couple||$44(R) / $52(N)||$49||$528(R) / $624(N)|
|Family (3)*||$69(R) / $82(N)||$69||$828(R) / $984(N)|
* Only 2 adults 22+ on Family Memberships. Add additional family members for $8 per person per month (residents) or $10 per person per month (non-residents).
**Annual contract required
Benefits of Personal Training
- One-on-one attention by nationally certified personal trainers
- Specialized workouts tailored to individual needs
- Preparation for a variety of sports activities
- Recovering/increasing fitness levels
- Body fat reduction
- Cardiovascular and disease prevention
- Motivation and encouragement
Specialized Health & Fitness Training
Certified trainers will develop a fitness program tailor-made to fit individual needs and goals that include:
- Cardiovascular and strength
- Weight loss
- Sports-specific conditioning
- Functional training
- Neuromuscular disabilities
- Nutritional consultation
Group and individual packages available!
Personal training passes are valid for 6 months. Call (630) 966-4551 for more information.
For your safety and enjoyment:
- Please check in at the Fitness Center desk by presenting a valid pass card before working out
- Members and guests must wear appropriate workout attire
- Socks and athletic shoes are required; shirts must be worn at all times
- Jeans, open-toed or open-backed shoes, boots, sandals or casual shoes are not allowed
- Except for capped water bottles, food and drinks are prohibited in the Fitness Center
- Children under the age of 11 are not permitted in the Fitness Center unless participating in a kids fitness program authorized by the center
- Members and guests 11 to 15 years of age must be accompanied by an adult at all times; equipment restrictions apply; time and day limitations may apply
- Children ages 11 to 13 must complete an orientation prior to using the fitness area
- Contact the fitness desk for more information