Route 30 and Griffin Drive, Montgomery, Illinois ● 630-897-0516
One of the largest sports complexes in the Midwest, Stuart Sports Complex is a premier location for hosting local, regional and national tournaments.
Encompassing 317 acres, Stuart Sports Complex offers a vast array of recreation opportunities as one of the largest outdoor sports facilities in the Midwest. On an annual basis, more than 4,000 athletic contests are held at Stuart, involving over 75,000 participants and attracting well over 100,000 spectators. Stuart is the central hub for dozens of local sports affiliates – primarily soccer, baseball and softball – ranging from youth soccer leagues to Little League baseball and adult slow-pitch softball. In addition, Stuart is the home turf for numerous high school, college and semi-professional teams from throughout the area.
Athletic Field Requests
For all athletic field and ball field requests, complete the Athletic Field Rental Request Form below and submit to the Outdoor Athletics Coordinator Kevin Glock at the Cole Administration Center, 101 W. Illinois Ave., Aurora.
Quick Form Downloads
- Field Rental Information
- Athletic Field Rental Request Form
- Athletic Field Locations and Sizes
- Summer Softball League Registration Form
- 29 full-size soccer fields (flexible space for youth fields)
- 2 regulation size baseball fields with lights
- 6 flex baseball/softball fields with lights
- Two concession locations
- Two modern restroom facilities
- Portable restrooms throughout complex
- Parking for 1,300 vehicles
- 15-acre dog park
- Playground with splash pad
- Basketball court
- Walking trail to Jericho Lake Park
Stuart Sports Complex is available for hosting tournaments of all sizes. To request a tournament, please complete the Tournament Application Form below and submit to the Outdoor Athletics & Events Manager Josh Barry (email@example.com) at the Cole Administration Center, 101 W. Illinois Ave., Aurora.
Make the most of your time in the Aurora area by knowing what’s available. Visit the Aurora Area Convention and Visitor’s Bureau by clicking HERE.
General Park Rules
- Open dawn to dusk (except by permit)
- Fields are available for permitted play only
- Please park in designated areas
- Alcohol is not allowed without a special Fox Valley Park District permit
- Please properly dispose of trash and recyclables in designated receptacles
- Pets must remain on a leash unless inside dog park
- Vendors are required to have a Fox Valley Park District permit
- Fox Valley Park District is not responsible for lost or stolen items or damage to personal property
Get up-to-the-minute status reports on athletic fields, outdoor tennis courts and water parks. Better yet, sign up for text and email alerts so you’re always in the know at that very moment!
Tags are $25 for residents and $50 for non-residents.
It’s easy and convenient for dog owners to obtain the required dog tags for 2017. The Park District is accepting applications online, by mail (simply download a Dog Park Permit Application) or in person. Your dog tag will arrive at your home via mail in a matter of days!
Click here to register for you dog park tag(s) online!
Register by mail
Download registration form and mail payment to the address below.
Register in person
Cole Administration Center, 101 W. Illinois Ave., Aurora.
Monday through Friday between the hours of 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.
IMPORTANT: Whether applying online, by mail or in person, dog owners must provide either a county-issued rabies tag or a rabies certificate from a registered veterinarian showing the expiration date. A dog tag will not be issued without up-to-date rabies information.
Dog Park Rules
- Dog owners are solely responsible for the actions of their dogs.
- All dogs must be registered with the Park District and wear a valid tag. Tags are available at the Cole Administration Center located at 101 W. Illinois Ave. in Aurora, and online at foxvalleyparkdistrict.org.
- Dogs must be inoculated, healthy and also wear a current rabies tag.
- Dogs should be removed from the park at the first signs of aggression.
- Animals who have a history of aggressive behavior will be banned from the park.
- Owners must pick up after their dogs.
- For their own safety, children must be 48 inches tall to enter the dog park. No strollers allowed.
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult while in the dog park.
- Children should not pet dogs unless permission is granted from the owner.
- Only 2 dogs per person are allowed per visit.
- Owners should refill holes dug by their dog.
- Female dogs in heat are not allowed in the park.
- Dogs must be leashed when outside the dog park.
- Avoid bringing any food, treats or chews into the park.
- Park hours are from dawn to dusk.
- Violators of the above rules will be subject to removal from the park and suspension of park privileges. Immediately report any incidents to the Park District.Questions? Call the Park Office at 630-897-0516 or the Park Police at 630-264-7421.
Para su seguridad y gozo
- Abierto del amanecer hasta el anochecer (excepto con permiso)
- Los campos están disponibles solamente para el juego permitido
- Por favor aparquen en la zona designada
- El alcohol no esta permitido sin un permiso especial de alcohol designado por el Fox Valley Park District
- Por favor tiren apropiadamente la basura y las cosas reciclables en los recipientes designados
- Las mascotas tienen que permanece en la correa a no ser que este dentro del parque para perros
- A los proveedores se les requiere tener un permiso de Fox Valley Park District
- El Fox Valley Park District no es responsable de los artículos perdidos o robados o daños a bienes personales
Reservas Para Torneos Y Campos
Para hacer una reserva, por favor contacte al coordinador/a de atletismo de la comunidad al 630-897-0516 o a través de firstname.lastname@example.org
Información de Contacto
Para emergencias, llame al 911.
Informe de inmediato cualquier incidente al Fox Valley Park District.
La oficina de administración de FVPD: 630-897-0516
Policía del parque: 630-264-7421