150 W. Illinois Ave, Aurora, Illinois ● 630-859-8606 ● Directions
The right FIT for everybody.
For a limited time, $0 enrollment membership special!
The newly renovated Fox Fitness at Prisco offers:
- State-of-the-art cardio and strength equipment
- FREE group exercises classes
- Renovated locker rooms
- Free towel service
- Certified personal trainers and group exercise instructors
Monday to Friday: 5 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Saturday: 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Sunday: 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
All-inclusive Daily Pass
Daily Fitness Pass
Individuals: Residents: $8 / Non-residents: $10
Students/Seniors: Residents: $6 / Non-residents: $8
Residents must show valid driver’s license.
Prisco Fitness Membership
Annual access to Prisco Fitness Center
|Pass Type||Monthly EFT**||Enrollment Fee||Annual Fee|
|Individual||$24(R) / $28(N)||$19||$288(R) / $336(N)|
|Couple||$36(R) / $42(N)||$29||$432(R) / $504(N)|
|Student/Senior||$18(R) / $21(N)||$19||$216(R) / $252(N)|
|Senior Couple||$31(R) / $36(N)||$29||$372(R) / $432(N)|
|Family (3)*||$50(R) / $59(N)||$39||$600(R) / $708(N)|
* Only 2 adults 22+ on Family Memberships. Add additional family members for $8 per person per month (residents) or $10 per person per month (non-residents).
**Annual contract required
Group exercise classes are free for members! Classes are conducted by certified instructors, and vary from beginner to advanced. We offer a wide variety of group exercise classes, including Zumba, boot camp, weight training, step aerobics, yoga, low-impact aerobics and more!
Access to locker rooms is included with the purchase of a fitness membership. Amenities include lockers, showers, towel service and keycard access.
For your safety and enjoyment:
- Please check in at the Fitness Center desk by presenting a valid pass card before working out
- Members and guests must wear appropriate workout attire
- Socks and athletic shoes are required; shirts must be worn at all times
- Jeans, open-toed or open-backed shoes, boots, sandals or casual shoes are not allowed
- Except for capped water bottles, food and drinks are prohibited in the Fitness Center
- Children under the age of 11 are not permitted in the Fitness Center unless participating in a kids fitness program authorized by the center
- Members and guests 11 to 15 years of age must be accompanied by an adult at all times; equipment restrictions apply; time and day limitations may apply
- Children ages 11 to 13 must complete an orientation prior to using the fitness area
- Contact the fitness desk for more information