CONVENIENT. AFFORDABLE. MEMORABLE. Your tour bus is boarding…
You have places to go and attractions to see. But who needs to hassle of planning, organizing, driving and parking?
We’ll take care of it all – just pick out your favorite trip(s) and show up.
Our new, 38-passenger luxury bus takes you there in style. It’s equipped with bathrooms,
TVs, WiFi, ample storage space (think shopping trips) and comfortable, roomy seating.
From eagle watching at Starved Rock to Cubs’ games, casino trips and everything in between, you’ll be a deluxe traveler.
And you can’t beat the convenience and affordability! Trip destinations include:
- Chicago Area Museums and Historical Sites
- Shopping Destinations
- Greenhouses and Garden-related Locations
- Retirement Tours
ON WITH THE SHOW(S)
Do you love to see a good show? We do, too! So we’ve scheduled a variety of options for you to enjoy the performing arts.
And if you’re not always up for travelling, these are the perfect ticket. You can enjoy these shows without ever leaving town.
Local shows featuring local talent. The Prisco Community Center Theatre hosts live shows every month, bringing you Broadway-themed entertainment… right here at home!
Tickets are affordable, typically $8 to $10 and can be purchased online in advance at www.foxvalleyparkdistrict.org/tickets
Go to the Events Calendar to find the Shows you want to attend this summer
Trip Information and Reminders
- All tours and visits listed require a good amount of walking. Wear sturdy, comfortable shoes and be prepared for frequent walking throughout the day’s activities.
- Plan to arrive for all trips at least 15 minutes before departure times. The bus leaves promptly at the scheduled time.
- Trip return times are approximate; traffic delays and bad weather can add travel time to a trip.
- Call 630-859-8606 for cancellations. Refunds (minus a $5 cancellation fee) will be given if the trip seat can be filled or show ticket can be sold.
- Call two weeks before a trip for special accommodation requests such as wheelchairs or diet restrictions.
- Due to safety concerns for all passengers and visibility issues for the bus driver, the park district will only be able to transport flat-folding walkers when traveling on the FVPD bus. Any other accommodations need to be made in advance when registering by contacting Jennifer Schmidt at 630-859-8606.