Take a trip with the Fox Valley Park District to regional locations. Trip destinations include:
- Chicago Area Museums and Historical Sites
- Shopping Destinations
- Greenhouses and Garden-related Locations
- Retirement Tours
Trip Information and Reminders
- All tours and visits listed require a good amount of walking. Wear sturdy, comfortable shoes and be prepared for frequent walking throughout the day’s activities.
- Plan to arrive for all trips at least 15 minutes before departure times. The bus leaves promptly at the scheduled time.
- Trip return times are approximate; traffic delays and bad weather can add travel time to a trip. Call 630-859-8606 for cancellations. Refunds (minus a $5 cancellation fee) will be given if the trip seat can be filled or show ticket can be sold.
- Call 630-859-8606 for cancellations. Refunds (minus a $5 cancellation fee) will be given if the trip seat can be filled or show ticket can be sold.
- Call two weeks before a trip for special accommodation requests such as wheelchairs or diet restrictions.
- Due to safety concerns for all passengers and visibility issues for the bus driver, the park district will only be able to transport flat-folding walkers when traveling on the small FVPD bus. Any other accommodations need to be made in advance when registering by contacting Jennifer Huber at 630-859-8606.