Monster Mask Virtual 5K
Celebrate the fall season and run/walk the Monster Mask Virtual 5K at your own pace and on your own time! During this time of social distancing due to COVID-19 our goal is to promote staying healthy and active from a distance. A portion of each registration will benefit efforts to support Hesed House. This effort focuses on providing shelter for the homeless in our local community. All racers will have from October 18 to 31 to submit their virtual 5K results. All racers will receive a long sleeve t-shirt and a medal. Shirts and medals will be available for pick up upon completion of the race. Register by October 11 to ensure you receive the correct shirt size upon completion of the race.
How to Join:
- Register Here! Would you like to have your Monster Mask 5K swag shipped directly to your home? Register for $4.99 using program code 252456-02.
- Get ready for your run/walk by downloading a tracking app to your phone/smart watch device (i.e. Strava, Map My Run, Runkeeper).
- You will receive an email with your Runner ID/Bib # (Be sure to keep this – you will need it to submit your time!).
- Between October 18-31, submit your information below. The submission form will be live starting October 18.
- During the week of November 1, times will be posted – be sure to check it out to see how you did and to see everyone’s photos from their race experience! Photos can be posted in the Facebook event here or when you submit your time.
Submit Race Results
The submission form will be available here starting on October 18.