- This event has passed.
Barnyard Dash 5k – SOLD OUT
This event is sold out and there are no walk-up spots are available.
Celebrate the spring season and run or walk the Barnyard Dash 5k! This is a scenic race around beautiful Blackberry Farm and the Gilman Trail (Course Map). Race features include a t-shirt and race medal for all runners registered by April 14th, chip-timed results for all participants, and a prize for top overall male and female runners. Masks are required by all spectators and participants when they are not participating in their race wave. Participants should register for their preferred start time. Race waves include 8:30 a.m., 8:45 a.m., 9 a.m. and 9:30 a.m. – Register Here!
Race features include:
- Staggered start times to allow for social distancing (8:30 a.m., 9 a.m. and 9:30 a.m.)
- Chip-timed results for all participants
- T-shirt for all runners registered by April 14
- Participation medal for all racers
- Awards will be given to the first-, second- and third-place male and female finishers. Awards will be mailed out and race results will be posted online.
- $50 Visa gift cards for top overall male and female runners
- $29 Early Bird pricing available until April 22 (Day-of: $34)
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions, day-of registration may not be available if race wave spots sell out during early registration. If day-of registration is available, you may be asked to wait until the next open race wave.
- $25 for Fox Fitness members until April 22 (Day-of: $30)
Masked spectators and guests may be limited or not allowed to attend due to COVID-19 mitigations at the time of the event. Please visit Blackberry Farm’s Facebook Page for a livestream of the finish line!
Masks are required by all spectators and participants (when they are not running the race). After the race is completed, participants will be asked to leave the race location per COVID-19 limits and mitigations. Snack bags will be available to grab as runners exit. Each participant bag includes an event shirt, bib and medal.