eCARE is a Park District-run program, housed in Fox Valley Park District facilities, which offers full-day & half-day options for parents whose children require extended care.
eCARE is designed to meet the needs of parents and children in kindergarten through 5th grade. This extended CARE program helps provide solutions for families in our community by providing activities, recreation and enrichment for the youth in collaboration with the school district. Arts and crafts, healthy snacks, indoor and outdoor play, eLearning/homework time and games are offered under the supervision of qualified, caring staff.
It is our goal to provide quality CARE where the participants feel safe, stay active and are fully supervised. We look forward to this school year to offer extracurricular activities, create lifelong friendships and create school-aged memories.
Full Day: 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
General eCARE Info:
- Flexible options for full day care two, three or five days a week
- Child to staff ratio 10:1
- Activities Include: Recreation, Arts & Crafts, eLearning/homework time and social distancing appropriate games indoor & outdoor
- Children should bring their electronic device for eLearning/homework time
- All campers must bring and a wear a face mask to eCARE each day
- COVID-19 Standards Pre-screening questions will be asked daily at drop off
The Fox Valley Park District recognizes that all residents should have opportunities to participate in recreation programs. The District offers a scholarship program to resident families who are at or below the federal poverty level. Residents who qualify may apply to receive up to $160 for each member of the family towards scholarship eligible programs each year. Application and additional information are available at foxvalleyparkdistrict.org/scholarships.
Looking for Preschool Options? Check out our Creative Play and Nature Play Preschool Programs at foxvalleyparkdistrict.org/preschool.