- Facility Listings
- Contact Us
- Board of Trustees
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Strategic Plan
- Park Bench & OSPRI Updates
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Gift Cards
- FVPD Green Team
- Scholarship Program
- Memorial Tree and Bench Program
- Park Foundation
- Public Notices
- Rules and Regulations
- Freedom of Information Act
- Eola Fitness Center
- Prisco Fitness Center
- Vaughan Fitness Center
- Splash Country Water Park
- Phillips Park Aquatic Center
- Outdoor Season Passes and Daily Rates
- Outdoor Water Parks - Weather Closings/Updates
- Outdoor Swim Lessons & Programs
- Vaughan Indoor Water Park
- Indoor Swim Lessons & Programs
- Indoor Water Exercise
- Indoor Annual Passes and Daily Rates
- Aquatic Policies
Lake and Fishing Maps
Printable contour maps of select Fox Valley Park District lakes are now available. Each map features lake depths and shoreline features, along with specific information on fish species and creel limits.
Park District partners with IDNR to sustain "Lakes for Life"
In an effort to ensure long-term, quality fishing on its lakes, the Fox Valley Park District has entered into a cooperative management agreement with the Illinois Department of Natural Resources.
By adopting IDNR standards and having the department monitor its lakes, the Park District has created a unique management plan for each body of water that will help achieve a healthy eco-system and improve fishing quality in each lake.
Maintaining fish habitat and promoting species diversity in each lake will create better fishing on a consistent basis. Rather than stock and re-stock regularly, the lakes management program will create a fishery that is self-sustaining. The payoffs for fishermen are greater catch rates and bigger fish.
Fox Valley is one of the few park districts in the state to partner with the IDNR for such a plan.