- Facility Listings
- Contact Us
- Board of Trustees
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Strategic Plan
- Park Bench & OSPRI Updates
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Gift Cards
- FVPD Green Team
- Scholarship Program
- Memorial Tree and Bench Program
- Park Foundation
- Public Notices
- Rules and Regulations
- Freedom of Information Act
- Eola Fitness Center
- Prisco Fitness Center
- Vaughan Fitness Center
- Splash Country Water Park
- Phillips Park Aquatic Center
- Outdoor Season Passes and Daily Rates
- Outdoor Water Parks - Weather Closings/Updates
- Outdoor Swim Lessons & Programs
- Vaughan Indoor Water Park
- Indoor Swim Lessons & Programs
- Indoor Water Exercise
- Indoor Annual Passes and Daily Rates
- Aquatic Policies
The Fox Valley Park District is offering a scholarship program to help qualifying children and adults participate in recreation programs. The program offers up to a $40 scholarship per person for each program season. The funds may be used to sign up for a program of the participant's choice*.
Resident children under the age of 18 who qualify also may purchase a Fox Valley Kids coupon booklet for admission to district facilities, including the water parks and Blackberry Farm, for the summer. The coupon booklet is sold for $10 and offers admission coupons equal to a $324 value.
To qualify for a scholarship and/or coupon book purchase, participants must complete a scholarship application form and provide proof of household income. The program is targeted at assisting those at or below the federal poverty levels.
Applications are available at the following locations:
For more information, call the Park District at 630-897-0516.
*Scholarships may be used for in-house/non-contractual programs only. For more information, contact the Park District at 630-897-0516.